Friday, December 26, 2008

What Lydia thinks you use markers on

Sometimes, my little girl can be so sweet, such as in the picture below.

Look at her trying to help with the dishes!! How sweet! (In all reality, I think she just wanted to play with the water.)

Then other days, she does this:


This is what she thinks she needs to color on.

Ooops. I guess this is what I get for letting her use markers to entertain herself while I nurse Claire. The worst part isn't shown. She colored on my tile floor too. Fortunately, because it was tile it came off really easily.

We definitely won't be coloring with markers for a while!

Make sure you check out the other two below, and stay posted for our Christmas adventures!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

At least they were washable markers. Piper once got a hold of an industrial permanent black marker and proceeded to give herself a makeover- into a tiger. She drew thick black stripes all ov er her body and face. It was delightful....

Jason Both said...

Hey there Jeff! This is Leah Comish. Allison Atterbery gave me your blog and facebook address. I'm glad to get in touch, and I'm even more excited that you have a blog. I love bloging. Oh, and you have a beautiful family. Don't you just love having little girls? We have three of them, and even though I know my husband really wants a boy, we couldn't imagine it any other way. Check out our blog sometime. Talk to ya later.

Michele said...

Well good thing you had an eye on Claire, because my siblings drew on me instead of themselves! Then again give it time and I'm sure Lydia will draw on Claire!