Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Family

One highlight of the trip was to have my family all together. The last Christmas we had been all together was in 2005, and since then we have had some additions: Lydia, Kimia, Claire, with more to come (and no, I'm not pregnant). We were able to have some nice family days, getting our pictures taken, going out to eat, caroling, and attending the temple. I love my family! It was so nice to be together, and be able to play games, and stay up late talking. Here are some pictures of people in my family.

She loved to run and play outside!

I love the face. It is too funny!
Our family picture. The girls just didn't want to pay attention!
She has such a beautiful smile.
I actually have a good picture of me now! :) And I am the only one in it. That is quite rare!
My mom. I don't know what she is laughing at, but she sure looks beautiful in the picture.
I love this picture of Kimia. She has such beautiful dark brown eyes, and her glasses kind of accent them.
Natalie and her boyfriend, Ben. It was fun to be able to meet Ben and see who she has been talking so much about!
What a great picture of Ryan. He has such a kind, and friendly smile!
Jeff being a goofball. Lydia loved going "running" with him and Kimia. It was too cute!
*For pictures of Dad and Andrew, go and check out my post from Christmas! I don't want to double post them.*
A quick family picture with everyone!
We are such goof balls!

It was nice to be able to spend time with Jeff's side of the family too. Jeremy and Makell weren't able to come with their kids, and Jason was only there for a short time, but it was still nice to be able to be together for the time that we did have. Josh, Stephanie, and Natalie came over, but we must have missed having the camera out when they came because we don't have a picture of them. We did enjoy seeing them, and Lydia loved to play with Natalie (not to be confused with my sister.). I also can't believe that we didn't get a picture of my mother-in-law, Suzee. She was a wonderful hostess and cooked some of Jeff's favorite meals.

Jeff's Dad. There is a little bug in this family about taking pictures, so it was funny to see Jeff get one of his Dad taking a picture.

Jason with Lydia and Claire. He is such a good uncle and loves to play with the girls. He got Lydia looking at the Where's Waldo? books. It was so cute!

There is segment number three of A Washington Christmas! One more segment to go! Unless I can convince Jeff to post some of the panoramas that he got, or even some of the bird shots, or good shots in general. If you want to see them, leave a comment on here convincing him to post them! Love to you all!

2 comments:

lrbodine said...

I think I need Jeff to give me some photography lessons. Those pictures are all so great! Looks like fun times at home and Natalie and Ben look cute together. We really should try and do a playdate one of these days seeing how we live so close to each other.

Beth said...

Michelle, Please send me copies of the family photos from New Years; we only got them on Jeff's camera. It's amazing how good they turned out for such a quick, unplanned photo shoot! We loved having you here; it was a wonderful time! Love, Mom