Friday, January 30, 2009

The ULTIMATE momma's girl

If you look at her funny (sometimes it isn't even you trying to be funny, you just look at her), try to take her from me, or see me set her down and try to walk away; this is a possible face that you will get.

This was bathtime, I think she didn't like her sister splashing her, but still a face you might get!

Trying to take her picture. She wasn't totally into it.

Christmas morning. She was too afraid that Jason was going to take her from me. Look at her cling and say "I am staying right HERE!"



Again, I set her down.

She is not always like this, just when she is in a new environment, sees new people, someone smiles at her like they are going to take her from me, thinks I am going to leave her, or she is sick. At least I know that I am loved! :)

To leave on a positive note, I do get smiles like this sometimes! The picture is a little blurry because she was having so much fun bouncing on the lovesac!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.... :)

Marie said...

Oops! Used the wrong profile to post, but I'm sure you knew that was me "awwww'ing"!! ;)

lrbodine said...

That was so my Ellie! You could literally count the seconds to when I was out of view until she would cry. It was nice to be so loved but there were many days when I wanted a little bit of a break!

Liz said...

She is so cute! I love her big smiles... and her cute little unhappy faces!

Beth said...

Wow, she actually reminds me a bit of Lydia in that last picture and in the clingy Christmas one, too. It's the first time I've ever thought that. I can still totally tell that it's Claire, though. Love you guys!

Tara said...

I love the Christmas one. Lily was like that for awhile, too.