I know that it is several weeks into the new year, but I am still going to post these. I usually don't really MAKE resolutions, but I feel like I need to find ways to better myself, so to hopefully actually follow some of these, I am going to put them on here.
1. I want to be better about actually studying my scriptures, and getting things out of it. This is going to take time, but I am at least getting a start!
2. I am going to be better about using my time better, and not wasting it so much. There are lots of things that are good, but I want to try to do the better and best things.
3. I am going to try to be better about spending good quality time with my children, yet still keeping my house clean, and liveable.
I guess these are all general things, but now that they are written down, maybe I'll be better about actually focusing on these things! Thanks to many of my cousins for encouraging us to write them down.
1 comment:
I need to come up with some resolutions. I have some listed in my head but I think if I wrote mine down I might stick to them. Thanks for the encouragement.
Post a Comment