Lydia has started enjoying to play with my hair. A couple weeks ago, I let her "do" my hair with her hair clips. This is our result! As you can see, Claire's hair didn't escape the clips either. Aren't they so funny?!
Now all you gotta do is give her the scissors and let her loose! :) HAHAHA! No - really don't do that. Somehow my daughter found the scissors awhile back, and she cut a HUGE chunk out of her already non-existant bangs. It was awful! It took forever to grow back. I wish it would have only been clips. ;) So much fun though. I LOVE to play hairdresser with Alli. It's so fun to watch her creativity.
And, you really do look awesome with that new hair-do! ;) You should have Lydia do your hair before a big night out on the town with Jeff. That would REALLY turn some heads! ;) hehehe
9 comments:
Lookin good!
Cute, she does nice work. Can I schedule an appointment?
Very Chic, I think you'll have to open a salon for her.
Fun! This post reminds me of the times I let YOU do MY hair with barrettes.
Now all you gotta do is give her the scissors and let her loose! :) HAHAHA! No - really don't do that. Somehow my daughter found the scissors awhile back, and she cut a HUGE chunk out of her already non-existant bangs. It was awful! It took forever to grow back. I wish it would have only been clips. ;) So much fun though. I LOVE to play hairdresser with Alli. It's so fun to watch her creativity.
And, you really do look awesome with that new hair-do! ;) You should have Lydia do your hair before a big night out on the town with Jeff. That would REALLY turn some heads! ;) hehehe
Your hair looks awesome!! Seriously that is so so cute!!
Ha ha ha that is so funny! And I love the look onm Claire's face. She has such an infectious grin!
ooooh! so cute! looks like you girls know how to have fun!
This makes me so excited to see you!! TWO WEEKS!! YAY!!
Post a Comment