Here I am with my sweet little girls!
We had music, and dancing, and dressing up. What more could you want?
Lydia and Claire also had fun taking pictures. I was quite impressed with this picture that Lydia got of me.
Thanks girls for such a fun night. :) It was well worth letting you stay up for.
(Make sure you check out my previous posts. I am trying to catch up a little from the lack of blogging.) :)
4 comments:
What fun! Can't wait to see what you come up with for the Germany trip!
Liebe . . . Grossmutte
What a fun time!! Great memories for you and your girls!
You look so much like your mom in these pictures, Michelle! It looks like you had a fun night. :)
You are such a good momma. Whenever Steve leaves town- it's alllll business around here- clean out the house, go to bed. Next time- we are going to have a pj party. I have been officially inspired. Good Girl!
Post a Comment