Monday, February 15, 2010

The Reception

Ryan and Rondy's reception was January 2, 2010. It was very nice! I think we went a little picture crazy, maybe that is because it was a different day than all of the other festivities, and some other people picked up the camera and took some pictures too. Anyhow, on to the pictures!

The Happy Couple!
The Beautiful Bride

The Handsome Groom


These are pictures of Ryan and Rondy throughout their reception.


This was the ring ceremony, and then Ryan sang to Rondy. He sang Amazed. (I think! I can't remember now!)


The cake. They were so good with it and served each other with forks. How kind you two were!


The first dance. They were so cute! Then there is Ryan dancing with my mom.


The Bouquet and Garter.
There were several other single girls there, but they didn't want to come and join. So, it was my sister's friend Rachael and my girls. Obviously Rachael caught the bouquet! Funny thing is, she caught the bouquet at my wedding too! :) Ryan's friend John caught the garter. Those boys were so funny going for it!


Us siblings and our spouses. Jeff is showing off his goofy side, and Kimia makes a beautiful pregnant lady (She is due mid March, we are all excited for Jeff and Kimia!). Natalie and Ben are a cute still newlywed couple, and Andrew is our sweet little brother. :)


My Parents, and Natalie and me with Mom. I couldn't narrow them down, so you get a bunch of them! I love the picture of my mom with Lydia in the foreground. Jeff got a good one of my dad too! The bottom right one Jeff asked us to scowl and I was the only one to do it. Haha! I guess it is more of an inside joke for my little family!


My little family. Jeff was our photographer and took wonderful pictures. We hardly got any of him. Fortunately Natalie took a few of him with Claire!


These ones are all Lydia centric. I love the one of her dancing with Ryan and Rondy and the way her dress was spinning! She was really excited to dance! Then she decided she needed to scowl for the camera, so that is what she is doing there.


These are Claire centric. She is feeding Jeff cake, which always amuses me when little kids try to feed adults, and then she had to get her scowl picture too. (Claire is the reason that our joke came up because she will scowl on demand. It is too funny!)


These were miscellaneous pictures. I had fun arranging Claire's shoes with Natalie's bouquet. Rachael was in several pictures, Jeff got a good shot of Rondy's mom, and my in-laws were at the reception also. Lydia had a funny story relating to Suzee's dress (Suzee is on the bottom left). We were at their house before the reception, and Suzee (my mother-in-law) asked Lydia if she was going to dance for her. Lydia said she would, and then Suzee said something about coming to the reception and Lydia promptly told her that she had to dress up for the reception. Some how or other Lydia told her she had to wear a dress and not pants. It was cute when Suzee told me, and I know I totally slaughtered the story, so Suzee if you want to tell how it happened in the comment I'll fix the story on here too. :)


We had such a wonderful time at the reception! Congrats again Ryan and Rondy. We love you guys!

3 comments:

Quinn and Anjuli said...

I love weddings! :) It looks like it was a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there!

Molly said...

You put a years worth of pictures in one post from one day!!! It looked lovery I wish I was in oregon (over a month since the ground didn't have snow on it at this point).

Kristen said...

Lydia's scowly face looks a lot like Piper's...well, when Piper had nice round cheeks, that is:)