Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Toddler Bed

My baby is growing up!! The beginning of January we moved Claire from her crib to a toddler bed due to some issues with the crib (let's just say it is safer having her in the toddler bed). I am a little sad, but at the same time, it has been good.

After we set it up, Lydia was helping Claire with her bed.

The only downside to her toddler bed, is that sometimes we have issues with staying in bed during nap time and at night. So far we have found her in the following spots, or positions.

This one, she decided to shed her diaper. Fortunately there was no accident.

I think she looks like she is praying in this one.


Here she decided that the floor was more comfortable.

I wonder where we will find our little girl next?

2 comments:

Marie said...

That's too funny! Just remember she does that in case, like Sarah, one day you walk in the room and don't see her anywhere. I found Sarah buried under some stuffed animals and a pillow one time, after looking frantically around the house and calling for her for about 5 min one time. She didn't even wake up! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, that is too cute!!! I love how she sticks her little hiney in the air :)