Wednesday, August 27, 2008
A Hula Skirt
In July, Jeff's parents went to Hawaii for a wedding. While they were there, they found a hula skirt that would fit Lydia, and got it for her. Not only did it have a skirt, but it came with a necklace, a hair flower, and a top. Lydia has been informed (along with any little girl that comes to our house and want to wear the top) that the top is only worn with a modest shirt underneath it.
Oops, I put the top on incorrectly, oh well. I guess that shows how often I wear them! In the below picture I accidently moved, so the picture is off center, but it is the only one I could get of her smiling!
I am going to have to get a better picture of this, but I love the blue flower next to her beautiful blue eyes.
This one is just too funny!! I was laughing when I saw the skirt sticking up and she just sat there!
And of course, a picture of our cute Claire. Later, Lydia decided to add the necklace to Claire's look.
Thanks for the fun skirt, Grandma and Grandpa!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These pics are just too cute!!! Love the ones with the girls wearing the flower.
Thanx Michelle . . . now you'll have to teach her how to hula! Hopefully it'll add a new dimension to the costume wardrobe. We love you all!
That's an AWESOME grass shirt picture! I couldn't figure out what it was until I read what you wrote! Lucky you...you already have cute Halloween outfits!
Post a Comment