Friday, August 29, 2008

Claire loves to swing

We have girls that love to swing! I decided that I would see how Claire liked our outside swing the other day and she loved it! Her balance still isn't that great, so she kept sliding around in it, but overall she seemed to enjoy it. Lydia even had fun giving her a little push. However, after a few minutes, Lydia informed me that it was her turn to swing.

If any of you have taken pictures of a child in a moving swing, and at the same time are trying to get them to smile and have the camera focus on the correct object, AND you are trying to translate for your mother what your two-year-old is saying to her while that two-year-old is talking on the cell phone to her, you'll understand how tricky these shots were to get. (I guess the whole translation thing was my fault...besides, if you ask my mom, I didn't do a very good job at that while I was taking the pictures!) Anyhow, I hope that you enjoy them!
I included this one because I thought that it was funny!
And finally!!! 17 photos later, I get the one that I was going for (and it still probably could have been better, but oh well!). I love the little tongue!
I really like her eyes in this one.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I love Claire's smiling picture. She looks so sweet! I could tell you were busy with Claire in the swing while I was talking to Lydia, but I don't think I realized you were trying to take pictures of her. They turned out great.