The "Random Thing" Tag Rules...
1. You link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog
3. Share six random things about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your entry
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs
6. Enjoy the results
Here we go....
1. I have realized lately that the TV drives me nuts if it is on for too long. I figure that there are better things to do.
2. Even with all of the better things to do(referenced above), I spend far too much time on the computer.... It is something that I am working on.
3. Some of you may already know this, but I am by no means a morning person. I much prefer nights. One time in college I told my dad that getting up was the worst part of my day. However, with having kids, sleeping in isn't quite so easy, so now I am working on going to bed earlier, which now is the hardest part!
4. I have a love/hate relationship with the weather down here. There are some days that I walk out and the smell of the heat reminds me of coming to visit Arizona as a kid and gives me that great feeling of being at home and having fun. I love it!! Yet then you get the seemingly endless days of over 110 and I wonder why I enjoy it. (fortunately we haven't had too many days over 110 just yet. I think that is what we are in for now that we are in August.)
5. I have found by living here that I have a fear (or maybe a disgust) of cockroaches. I can step on a spider and kill him no problem, but a cockroach is another story. Maybe it is just the size, because I killed a little cockroach the other day, but the big one I TRIED to kill got away. But I have to admit, I was proud that I at least tried. (I usually make Jeff kill them, but he wasn't home.)
6. I like to tell a story. I like all of the little details that go into it, and sometimes I think that I add too much detail. But a good story is fun. I love to read them too, but sometimes when I am reading I can't put the book down until it is done. I need to find a good book to read now....
Alrighty, the tagging part. This is always the hardest. Okay, I tag Mom, Kimia, my husband (who probably won't do it, but we'll see), Makell, Melissa H., and Andrea. And if anyone else wants to do it, go for it! :)
And here is a picture of me and Lydia after church one Sunday in July when it started pouring rain right before we all left. Lydia was NOT happy that her paper was getting wet.
2 comments:
Suggestion for a good book to read: Hazardous Duty by Besty Brannon Green or better yet if you can get your hands on Hearts in Hiding or Above Suspicion those are good too! Actually I like all of Besty's books! IF you aren't into Romantical Suspensfulish books you could check my auhtor list on my blog... they all have good books! ;^)
For something quick, funny, and easy, try Lois Lowry's The Willoughbys. It is a YA book, but it's awesome, snarky, sweet and sarcastic. And it will remind you of books you haven't read in a gabillion years...Or try Jasper Fforde's Thursday Next series. One of my favorites. Delightful, really.
Post a Comment