This news even makes Lydia happy! :D
I have been using the Next button for a couple of weeks now and I love it! What is it you ask? It is a way to read blogs that I subscribe to on the origianl blog.
Basically, I have subscribed to Google Reader to read blogs so that I am not clicking on blogs over and over going, "Have they updated? Is there something new to read?" It has been great! Well, the Next button makes it even better. When I read in Google reader, I can't see the fun stuff that you post on your sidebar, or the layout that you took time to find. Then, if I want to comment, I have to make sure I remember whose blog I wanted to comment on, and go to their blog and comment. Yes, it isn't that hard, but the next button makes it so much easier, (besides, for me it is usually remembering to go and comment). It is a little button added to your links tab under tools. For instructions on how to add it, go here.
Now, Happy reading!!
2 comments:
Now you'll have to forgive my pregnant brain for saying this but when I read your title I thought you were making an "announcement"! Then I read the 1st line and was so excited for you! ha ha ha! Google Reader is a good thing!
I really love that pic of you and Lydia!
Post a Comment