Sunday, May 31, 2009

Random Pictures

Last post for today, I promise!! I have found that when I get a chance to blog, I need to get as much down as I can because I don't know when I'll get another chance. And, with Natalie's wedding and everything I haven't had a chance to blog since the 14th (Jeff did his post of the quarter in there, so you at least had something to read!). So check out the 3 previous posts!

Anyhow, on to my random pictures to share. I just liked these and thought you would too.

At our last trip to the zoo before our pass expired.
Claire at the fountains at the zoo.
Claire in her pretty green dress.

It seems that lately I have had a hard time getting Lydia to let me take her picture and have it turn out. She is always trying to be silly!! Thus, I love this picture! :)
My girls in their pretty dresses.

Coming soon, pictures from my cousin Michael's wedding, and my sister Natalie's wedding. :)

4 comments:

Marie said...

Super cute pics of the girls and I love your new blog header picture!!!! :)

Beth said...

I like your new blog background. It goes great with the new family pictures! Your other posts were fun to read, too. Love you!

Jordan and Jodi said...

I love the new family pictures (title picture)---they look great! I can't believe how old your girls are getting! CRAZY!

Julie said...

These pics are fabulous. I love how Claire didn't want any evidence that she had worn Lydia's sunglasses - and those nap pics are priceless. What a fabulous family.