Sunday, May 31, 2009
Playing Dress Up
Claire has really taken to playing dress up. If I turn on a CD, she will go and get a skirt for me to put on her so that she can dance. It cracks me up! Or sometimes, she'll go and get a skirt, and then go and turn on the music. What a sweetheart!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Another day Claire found Lydia's princess crown while Lydia was still sleeping. She seemed so proud of herself for being able to get it on and actually wear it for a little while! (Lydia is pretty good about sharing it, but we all know how sharing goes sometimes with little kids!)
She also found Lydia's sunglasses. She kepting pulling them off just as I started to take the picture so I never got a good one with her wearing them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment