To facilitated my being able to practice, and not worry about my music falling all over the place while I was holding it, I pulled out my old wire stand to practice. And since I didn't want to deal with putting it away and pulling it out every day, I left it up. I usually set it to the side, but one day I forgot, and this is what I found:
I believe that she was singing I am a Child of God, while reading Curious George. It was too funny!!
Another day I was warming up using a "Ha ha ha" warm up. I was holding Claire (thus an a very effective warm up, but that is beside the point) and in the middle of my warm up, Claire starts saying "Ha ha ha." It was too cute!
2 comments:
That's too cute!!! (Especially with the Curious George book!) :)
So cute!
Post a Comment