It looks like you got some great fireworks pictures! Rachael and Natalie took some fun pictures that I dubbed "sparkler art" last night. Maybe she'll post them on facebook for you to see. I'm glad you had a happy 4th of July! Love you!! Mom
It is funny that you say that, because those firework pictures are from last year. We actually didn't have as great a seat for the fireworks this year, and then forgot the camera in the car.
The reason I used those pitures is because I wanted a picture to go with my post! :) I am glad that you liked them though. However, this years fireworks weren't as good as last years. I guess you can't beat the seat right next to the stadium!
2 comments:
It looks like you got some great fireworks pictures! Rachael and Natalie took some fun pictures that I dubbed "sparkler art" last night. Maybe she'll post them on facebook for you to see. I'm glad you had a happy 4th of July! Love you!! Mom
It is funny that you say that, because those firework pictures are from last year. We actually didn't have as great a seat for the fireworks this year, and then forgot the camera in the car.
The reason I used those pitures is because I wanted a picture to go with my post! :) I am glad that you liked them though. However, this years fireworks weren't as good as last years. I guess you can't beat the seat right next to the stadium!
Post a Comment