That is so funny that your girls were both exactly equal. I got the results that I expected- well I thought Libby would be a little more in Jake's direction!
I checked out the look-alike meter with our family and found the results interesting. I did a pretty good job guessing, but was a little surprised, too. I have a poll to see what other people think on my blog. Thanks for giving us the fun link!
3 comments:
That is so funny that your girls were both exactly equal. I got the results that I expected- well I thought Libby would be a little more in Jake's direction!
Wow! They both look equally like you two! Good job!
I checked out the look-alike meter with our family and found the results interesting. I did a pretty good job guessing, but was a little surprised, too. I have a poll to see what other people think on my blog. Thanks for giving us the fun link!
Post a Comment