Memories
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I (Jeff, Michelle, one of each, or one with both of us) had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.
If you leave a memory about me (Michelle), I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
To start, (since I have included Jeff in this too), I am going to share a memory of my sweet husband. As you can tell from the picture below, it is from the day we got married. It has been one of the best decisions of my life, to be sealed to him for time and all eternity. So, I guess I am not sharing one specific memory, but the day. It was a beautiful day, and I am glad that we can share the rest of our lives together!

(photograph courtesy of Jeremy Boyd. Check out his other pictures at the link on our sidebar.)
11 comments:
I think the memory that comes to mind for me is the same one as you. We got to meet sweet Lydia and Jeff when you came to Grandma and Grandpa McClellan's house, and the games were fun and the company was even better!! ;) Hopefully we'll get to see eachother some more in the future - I would like that :)
Remember when...
You guys moved to Frankfurt and we were there to meet you right off of the plane? I was SO excited to have a cousin on the same continent as me, let alone the same country!!
Then we both moved to the East Coast, North VA and Maryland. It was so fun to live by you again. I remember when you visited me and I would give you my old clothes. I loved having you around.
Then, we parted ways and I did not see you until I was getting married. I could not believe how much of your life I had missed. It was so fun to have you come visit Erin and I in our apartment.
My most valued memory of you though is when you and your mom drove down for my reception in Weiser. It meant so much to me to have you there because you were my only family that was able to make it.
Thanks for being such a sweet cousin - and friend. ;)
Okay... I'll play your game. I'm a silent occasion lurker but I knew Jeff when he was in my primary in Germany. I was the primary president, and he was about 11 I think. He brought his "Sword of Shannara" book to primary and kept trying to read it during sharing time. I had him put it under his seat... but only after I told him I loved that book too! Nice blog.
I think the first time I met you was standing in some quad in freezing weather at BYU the day that Doug was set aside as an elder. You and Jeff the brother popped by to see us (Bob, me, Laurel, Tysson, Doug, some girl, and Matthew). I thought you were twins. And stinkin' adorable. Matt had only been walking a short time and we were giggling over his tiny, wobbly antics.( sorry, I need a brief moment to get all choked up about how much tiime has changed...ok, I think I'm ok now)
I've never met Jeff the husband or the munchkins, but here's hoping:)
I first met you in our Monticello ward. I thought M4 was one of the most fun apartments in the ward. I remember you guys having a flour fight for FHE with M32. Fun times!
Ours is the most exciting memory, RAFTING DOWN THE COLORADO! We miss you guys!
Ann & The Family
Here's a random one for you - we all dressed up like the cast of Aladdin and marched around Monticello like a true Disney Parade.
Oh, i remember when we lived in Park Place together with Suzanne, Rachel and Melanie, and then, oh nuts, what's her name? I remember you showing me a panoramic picture Jeff had taken and telling me about him...and that he was on a mission...and you really really liked him...
You were a great roommate!
I remember the 'First Date' after Jeff's mission. We went and saw Napoleon Dynamite. You two were holding hands. How sweeet and now you're married!
Well, this wasn't all that long ago, but it was still fun...and we still talk about it. We loved hiking Squaw Peak with you guys last May 2007 and I, for one, appreciated your willingness to go slow while I waddled my pregnant self up that mountain. Oh, and Lydia getting dirt all over herself at the top was pretty classic. :) Lots of great memories, thanks guys!!
I don't know why, but I've had a hard time thinking of a specific memory for you. I just always remember thinking that you were so lucky to have your granparents both live so close to each other. I used to love going over with you to your "other" grandma's house. We had lots of fun over there with your aunts!
I also just remember you at grandma's house when we would visit at the same time. I remember playing games in the back computer room and all of us wanting to sleep in the same room and watch movies(like Girls Just Want to Have Fun- still a classic!)
I remember the crimping at my house too! That was fun!
Even though we haven't been around each other a ton over the years I always felt like I had a good relationship. We are lucky to be in such a great family!
Post a Comment