Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy (late) Anniversary to us! Three Years!

In the 3 short days we were home between our trip to WA and our trip to UT, I was going to write a post saying "Happy Anniversary" and have it post on our anniversary, June 24th. However, in the seemingly endless list of things that I needed to do before our trip, it never happened. Now, belatedly, I am writing a post to commemorate our third anniversary!!

It seems like time has flown by because I can't believe that we have been married for 3 years. It should be obvious to me, since we have 2 beautiful daughters, and Jeff has completed his undergraduate degree and is now embarking on a PhD. Yet it doesn't seem real sometimes. Life is good, and I love my husband more as time goes on. So, for you enjoyment, here are some pictures from the day we got married.

This is one of my favorite shots from our wedding day!
This is us sitting on the bench that Jeff proposed to me on.
In front of the temple- June 24, 2005.
This is us on our anniversary- June 24, 2008.

4 comments:

sunny said...

Congratulations! You all look great!

Kristen said...

Wow, 3 years! Great job, guys:) Happy Anniversary!

Sue Boyd said...

I remember, I remember, I remember. What a beautiful day it was, and what a wonderful couple you are . . . and parents!

We LOVE checking out your blog every morning, and delight when there's something new to share with you.

We love you!

Oma

stacey said...

Forgot to mention it when I saw this earlier this month, but congrats to you guys on three years also! It's been fun to share the journey with you in so many ways! :) And for our anniversary post, it appears that I copied you, but I promise I didn't mean to. Thanks again for coming to see us while you were in Utah!