The McClellan Family
Top Row- Jeff Boyd, Andrew, Dad, Jeff McClellan,
We are only missing our missionary Elder Ryan!
The Boyd family
Claire, Michelle, Jeff, and Lydia The Hale Family
BYU Shirts!! Unfourtunately I forgot mine and missed out on the picture!
We bought Lydia a new BYU shirt and got pictures of our girls.
Jeff went on the free day and hiked Timpanogos Cave with Andrew, Jeff M, Dad, Kevin Hale, and Chris Hale.
Lydia having fun at the park Not wanting to smile, Jeff gives us his serious look.
My cute sister
My parents
My aunt, Valerie, wanted to get a picture of her daughter, Aubrey. However Aubrey didn't want her picture taken, so David, Aubrey's dad, forced her to hold still for a picture.
Kimia, me, and Claire
I forgot Claire's hat, so the blanket was her sun cover.
Natalie and I singing at the Friday night program.
Thanks Mom and Ann for planning such a fun reunion!
6 comments:
You have some great pictures of some fun memories. Thanks for posting! Love, Mom
yey for finding blogs. I heard from Kimia that the family reunion was a blast. It looks like you all had a great time. I know Kimia did for sure.
I did not get to congratulate you on your little one. She is beautiful.
We are happy and excited to have our little Samantha home. She is darling and we feel very blessed to have her in our family.
Fun times! I know you were here for family but I must say it was sad not to see you while you were here--but I totally understand! FAMILY FIRST!! :) You little ones are totally growing up! They are so cute!
So fun! I was kicking myself after you guys left our house because we didn't take any pictures of the kiddos together! Shameful!
I was curious what you and Natalie sang? Probably not "What is this Feeling?" from Wicked...
I know!! I realized afterwards that we didn't take any pictures! Bummer. Oh well. Maybe next time, whenever that will be!
Natalie and I sang "Some Things are Meant to Be" from Little Women. I still haven't seen Little Women, and actually didn't learn the song until the day before. It went pretty well until practically the end where I came in a little early. Natalie stopped me, and then I must have looked like I had been laughing "through my eyes" (if you know what I mean) when she looked at me, and she busted up laughing right as we are suppose to be having this dramatic ending. It was actually quite amusing, but we were able to end with a slight pause in the middle!
I haven't seen Little Women either, but I am going to see it on Wednesday with my sister at Hale Center Theater in Orem. That's pretty funny how Natalie laughed, those are the best times I've had singing with my sisters, when we sound okay and people think it's pretty good but really we were struggling to hold it all together (Whether laughing or crying!).
Oh, and yes, there will be a next time for pictures!!
Post a Comment