Friday, September 5, 2008

A family campout

Well, blogger just deleted everything that I had written to go with these pictures, so here is a shortened version. We took our family camping up in Flagstaff several weekends ago and got rained on. It actually wasn't too bad as it stopped raining for us to eat dinner and sit around a good little campfire. Then it rained in the wee hours of the morning (we stayed dry, thanks to a good rainfly!). We had a yummy breakfast, and then drove home. It was nice to be able to cool off in Flagstaff, and have fun with friends!

Here we are eating breakfast. Yummy!

Claire and Grant in our playpen.
Lydia decided that we needed a picture of Jeff, and here is what we got.
Yay for camping! Maybe next year we'll go more often because Claire will be older. Who knows. I guess we'll see.

4 comments:

stacey said...

That natural playpen is a great idea! I loved reading your stories about Lydia up above, too. She is just at such a fun age. Glad you guys are doing well. I also love the new header photo!

Sue Boyd said...

LOVE the playpen! Are they circling each other and getting ready to wrestle? Mutte

Tara said...

Ditto the fun playpen! Love it! Now that is really roughing it :)

Jolynn said...

The pic of Grant and Claire is way cute. Mike took a couple but they didn't turn out very well. I should get your copies.