Friday, September 26, 2008

The Laughter of Claire

Here is a video of Claire laughing up a storm! It was so cute, we were glad we caught it on video. It is a little long, but if you listen to at least the first 30 seconds you'll get some good laughs in there. We had a pause as the entertainer felt like she needed to show off for the camera too! It is so true that the laughter of children is contagious. Have fun laughing!

3 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

So cute! Don't you just love when they start to laugh like that. Alright, maybe I am hearing things, but did your husband speak Spanish on that video....If not, I must be retarded...if so, that's so cool!

Beth said...

Thanks guys, I needed a good laugh! This video is great! I can't wait to see you in a couple of months.
(For Shelly Beth: yes, Jeff was speaking another language. He speaks German to the girls. Lydia understands it and can say a few words in German, too.)

Michelle said...

Yeah, he was speaking German to the girls. The last comment that he made (that if I remember correctly was the most audible), he said, "Tscheuss" which is an informal way of saying bye. It is amazing, because Lydia is understanding a lot more, and is even starting to speak a little in German. Not much, but a little!