Tuesday, September 30, 2008

This is for you Mom

My mom asked for a video of Claire crawling on all 4's, so here it is!! You get a little bit of Lydia in there too, but generally, you will always see some of Lydia in any video that we do. :)

We can't believe how quickly Claire is growing and changing. Sometimes I wish I could freeze time for a little bit. Ah, well, that is what happens when you have kids! I still sometimes can't believe that Lydia is 2!! Anyhow, enjoy the video!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Thanks for the video Michelle and Jeff! Claire sure is fast. It was fun to see Lydia, too. We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Liberty was crawling at this age too, but Hannah hates her tummy- so we'll see when she gets around to crawling. The thing is that everytime Hannah is on her tummy Liberty sits on her back (it doesn't matter how many times Liberty goes to time out for doing this I guess) So I really can't blame Hannah for not liking the tummy thing. On the flip side she says three words: mama, papa, and yum! I guess she's just a lazy talker! So cute though!

Anonymous said...

When I said so cute I was talking about your baby! Lydia is adorable too! It's so crazy how fast these kids are growing!